Phone: (409) 882-7030
    Fax: (409) 882-7949


801 W. Division
Suite 305
Orange, Texas  77630

  Office Hours:  Monday through Friday
                    8:30am -  12:00pm
                      1:15pm  - 4:30pm

Personnel:  Denisha Lowe

The Orange County Child Support Office is a bookkeeping office and we maintain child support pay records that are private (non IVD) only. If you need a pay record for an Attorney General case (IVD) we can call their local office and request one for you. Please allow up to 3 business days to get a pay record from the Office of the Attorney General. Unfortunately, our office no longer accepts child support payments for cases that are 1994 or later.

All child support payments after the year 1994 are being processed and disbursed through the Texas Child State Disbursement Unit in San Antonio, Texas.

Please mail and make payments out to: TX Child S. D. U.
                                                                   P. O. Box 659791
                                                                   San Antonio, TX 78265

Please make sure that your first and last name is printed somewhere on the payment. You will also need to include your cause number.

If your case is a IVD case (represented by the attorney general) please call their office at 409-724-1547 for questions regarding your case.

If you are calling regarding if a payment has been made for non IVD and IVD cases, please contact the Texas State Disbursement Unit at 1-800-252-8014.

If you need assistance regarding your child support debit card please contact the Texas State Disbursement Unit at 1-866-729-6159.

If you would like to file for child support you may contact a local attorney that handles family law or you may file a case with the Office of the Attorney General at 409-724-1547 or