Filing Fees & Court Fines


Copies, Searches & Forms

General Information


Frequently Requested Information


What is the fee for recording documents in the Official Public Records?

See Miscellaneous Fees.


I need a copy of my divorce decree.

Divorces are filed with the District Clerk.


I need to pay my taxes.

Taxes are paid in the Tax Assessor-Collector's Office.


Do you have online access to your records?

See the Online Records Search page.


What are your office hours?

See the Contact page.


I need information on obtaining a Marriage License.

See the Marriage Licenses page.


I need a certified copy of a Birth Certificate.

See the Birth Certificates page.


I need a certified copy of a Death Certificate.

See the Death Certificates page.


Can I get information on foreclosures in your area?

See the Posted Notices page.


2014-2015 Final Budget

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 3.8 MB

Our efiling mandatory go-live date for Civil and Probate was July 1, 2015Click here for more information.


PDF Format

2016-2017 Final Budget (Amended)

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 3.1 MB

PDF Format

2015-2016 Final Budget

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 2.9 MB

PDF Format

We are now efiling in Misdemeanor Criminal cases.  This is optional and is not required at this time.

County Holidays for 2017

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 120k

PDF Format