Copies, Searches & Forms

General Information

Filing Fees & Court Fines


Frequently Requested Information


What is the fee for recording documents in the Official Public Records?

See Miscellaneous Fees.


I need a copy of my divorce decree.

Divorces are filed with the District Clerk.


I need to pay my taxes.

Taxes are paid in the Tax Assessor-Collector's Office.


Do you have online access to your records?

See the Online Records Search page.


What are your office hours?

See the Contact page.


I need information on obtaining a Marriage License.

See the FAQ page.


Can I get information on foreclosures in your area?

See the Posted Notices page.


2014-2015 Final Budget

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 3.8 MB

Are you an iDocket user?  We have court information available at

Our efiling mandatory go-live date was

July 1, 2015Click here for more information.

PDF Format

2013-2014 Final Budget

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 6.8 MB

PDF Format

2015-2016 Final Budget

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 2.9 MB

PDF Format

Effective September 1, 2015:

Filing fees for new Civil and Probate cases and third-party actions increased (due to the passing of

SB 1139).

Please see Civil Fees and Probate Fees for a list of all fees.