Copies, Searches & Forms

General Information

Filing Fees & Court Fines


Frequently Requested Information


What is the fee for recording documents in the Official Public Records?

See Miscellaneous Fees.


I need a copy of my divorce decree.

Divorces are filed with the District Clerk.


I need to pay my taxes.

Taxes are paid in the Tax Assessor-Collector's Office.


Do you have online access to your records?

See the Online Records Search page.


What are your office hours?

See the Contact page.


I need information on obtaining a Marriage License.

See the FAQ page.


Can I get information on foreclosures in your area?

See the Posted Notices page.


2014-2015 Final Budget

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 3.8 MB

Are you an iDocket user?  We have court information available at

Our efiling mandatory go-live date was

July 1, 2015Click here for more information.

PDF Format

2016-2017 Proposed Budget

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 2.9 MB

PDF Format

2015-2016 Final Budget

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 2.9 MB

PDF Format

Due to the passing of HB 1438, this office must conduct criminal history searches on all proposed guardians other than attorneys.  There will be a $10.00 fee added to the filing fee for guardianships to recover the costs for this. (Estates Code 1104.402)


See our eFiling page for more information.

County Holidays for 2016

Adobe PDF Format

File Size: 120k

PDF Format