- To obtain a certified copy of a Death Certificate, the record must belong to you or you must be one of the following: a legal representative, personal representative or agent, an immediate family member, or the registrant who has a direct and tangible interest in the record and who shall have a significant legal relationship to the person whose record is requested.
- The fee for a certified copy of a Death Certificate is $21.00 for the first copy and $4.00 for each additional copy.
- You must fill out the Application for Birth or Death Certificate in full. Send in the completed and notarized form, a copy of your Driver's License for identification and the fee to the address printed on the application. If you do not have a Driver's License, contact us for a list of alternative documents that can be used for identification.
- Death Certificates 25 years and older are open to the public.
- You may search Death Certificates that are filed with our office by going to Online Records Search here. You cannot view Death Certificate images online.
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm