- We require payment and a request before copies can be sent to you.
- We accept checks, money orders and credit cards for requests mailed to us. Make checks payable to Orange County Clerk. You can find the Credit Card Authorization Form on our forms page.
- Copy request form can be found on our forms page.
- Due to identity theft issues, if the document you're requesting has sensitive personal information (dates of birth, Social Security Numbers, etc.) then we require your name, relationship to the person on the record and your reason for obtaining a copy as well as a copy of your driver's license for proof of identification.
Birth Certificates, Death Certificates and Marriage Licenses:
Please see the dedicated pages for Birth Certificates, Death Certificates and Marriage Licenses.
All Other Copies
- The fee for copies (except for birth and death certificates) is $1.00 per page. For certified copies, add $5.00 (per document) to the cost.
- The fee for copies of Civil, Probate and Criminal cases is $1.00 per page. For certified copies, add $5.00 (per case) to the cost.
Did You Know?
- We have many records available online, which you may access here.
- You may visit the Texas Department of State Health Services web site to obtain birth, death, and verification of marriage online at this address: https://txapps.texas.gov/tolapp/ovra/